Dovan Associates, Inc. is not just a certified legal document preparation company. We pride ourselves in providing additional guidance and support to assist you with the procedure of the action. We remove the stress of not understanding legal terminologies and/or format language necessary for requested documents.
Quality Documents with a Personal Touch means you are important to us, and we accurately assist in the facilitation of the services you are requesting.
We are proud and humbled to be a finalist for the BBB Torch Awards for Ethics.
Our document preparation includes the following:
- Accurate information captured to complete requested documents
- Completion of the necessary documents and customer review
- Support of necessary procedure of services requested
- Package prices available to complete services from start to finish with minimal interruptions from the customer’s busy schedule (other than signing appointments, as necessary)
We have built excellent relationships with Valley Attorneys, which has developed into a large network from which we often give and receive referrals.
- Listed as one of the Top 3 Bankruptcy lawyers in Surprise, AZ on Three Best Rated®
- A+ BBB (2008–Present)
- Awarded the “Award of Excellence” (2014) NALS
- Boss of the year Finalist (2012/2013) NALS
- Voted #1 Paralegal services” – Mojo Pages
- Voted “Best Paralegal Service” – Kudzu
- 5 star rating on Google
- “People Love us on Yelp”
- “Three best rated in West Valley” (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Current Business certification with the Board of Legal Document Preparers
- BNI / Board member Treasurer/Secretary (Surprise Wealth Builders) (2013)
- BBB (From 2009 – 2014 – A+ ranking for history of membership)
- The Association for Legal Professionals NALS of Phoenix / Board member – President 2014, President-Elect / Pro Tem 2013, Secretary and Advertising Chair (Since 2009)
- Surprise Chamber of Commerce (2009)
- University of Phoenix Alumni
- Ideal Café (Since 2010) – Finalist for top Business Ethics
- Featured in Who’s Who of Business Professional Women (Published 2008 / 2013)
- Prior board member of Surprise Professional Networking Group / Biz Connect