Civil Actions

Are you being sued? Were you served with a Summons and Complaint? Do you need to file an action to enforce a contract? Do you wish to collect on a Judgment?

Call us at (623) 594-8987 to assist you in filing all of the actions listed involving Superior Court, or the Justice Courts to include Small Claims, Eviction (Forcible Detainer) and other civil actions.